MossOff Chemical-Free Multi SurfaceMossOff Chemical-Free Multi Surface is a completely safe, non chemical moss and algae killer that works on all hard surface including Tarmac, Patios, Driveways, Wooden Decks, Walls, Roofs, etc
- Safer to Children, Pets, Plants and Pond Life
- Easy to Use- Mix with water and spray
- Effective and Long-lasting,
- Outperforms Chemical as it also works as a preventative
Delivery Open 01/07/2020: 2-3 working day contactless Free Delivery full updates available here
MossOff Dilution Rate
|Normal||1 L MossOff to 1 L water|
|Preventative||1 L MossOff to 4 L water
|Wood Surfaces||1 L MossOff to 4 L water
1 L dilution covers approx 7m2
5 L concentrate bottle covers up to 175m2
For maximum effectiveness:
· Use a sprayer and make sure to saturate all the Moss, as this will dry to create a continuous coating over the moss surface, causing it to suffocate and die.
· If using in cold weather mix MossOff with warm water to aid dissolving and reduce blocking
· Apply on dry moss on a dry day
· If rain occurs within 24 hours of application re-apply
· Moss will turn a milky brown over 7-10 days, it will continue to die during the following 2-3 weeks, the moss can then be raked out.
· Although not a common occurrence – in the case of moss being too thick (there is a chance MossOff will not cover the lower layers of moss), it is recommended a/ to scarify before initial spraying or b/ if the moss has been treated and is found to be too thick and requires reapplying MossOff, then scarify dead moss before respraying.
Tech Info - SDS/Label
We trialed MossOff Chemical-Free last year and it worked extremely well. We will be buying more in the future.
We have extensive Gardens here at Dzogchen Beara Meditation Retreat Center in West Cork. Experimented first with MossOff Chemical Free on a wooden bridge over a pond which was becoming slippy and dangerous, it has worked all summer and so far have not needed to re apply....it also removed algae from the shaded sides and the hand rail.
Can see many cases where this product will be invaluable....especially as it is wildlife friendly.
Congratulations on a great product!
I first heard about VivaGreen moss remover earlier this year. I work as head gardener on a large estate and decided to trial the product. This product really delivers on its promises which to be honest I didn’t expect. It’s extremely effective with long lasting results. The product is very safe for both the user and any animals which may come in contact. The other main advantage is that it will not burn or harm any nearby grass or plants that may receive spray drift.
I found the MossOff Lawn Care very effective and at the same time it does not harm any plants when being applied. I would recommend the product to any gardener with the problem of Moss.
Moss on tarmac drive was killed and turned from green to brown.Had to pressure wash brown residue away. Drive is on north side of house.In the winter is in perpetual shade. Area now moss free but feel moss w ill return. will use product again when necessary .Would always use eco friendly and wild life safe product
I bought 10 litres of the product. I used 5 and am happy with the result. My only comment is that the product took a lot longer to kill the moss than was expected. If I recall the literature stated otherwise.
Great to have a user friendly products in Ireland.
Keep up the good work.
Worked really well on patio and decking. Cleared moss and algae in couple of days. What I really liked was the no chemicals aspect and safety for our dog
We have a dog, chickens and wildlife in our garden and therefore an environmental and animal friendly product is essential. We are genuinely delighted that we have found a product that meets our needs without harming the environment around us and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend MossOff.
Fantastic Product, I used MossOff Multi Surface on my paths and driveway and i am delighted with the results. Its the only product that i will consider to kill moss or algae. I also love the fact its environmentally friendly.
Moss Off is working a treat at the moment. Turned moss yellow almost immediately. Need to start raking it out now.
I live in the middle of Wales and I have a driveway made up of compressed rock that cannot be pressure hose. I used MossOff to treat think layers of moss and I’m delighted with the results. I have used other products such as bleach, biomoss and they did not work well.